Wednesday 19 September 2012

Portrait Shoot Photography

Hey Everyone!
I'm not just a Wedding Photographer, I also do Portrait shoots! I have access to a large modern studio with new and modern equipment located in Wakefield Town.

This is a Portrait shoot I did, and hope you like the photographers. I had a very fun day doing this shoot and so did Faye who was been photographed. I want all the customers to feel relaxed and just have a good time laughing and then I can capture those funny moments. We also have lots of props to mess around with, such as; hats, glasses and picture frames, but also many more.

Portrait Prices:
- £25 high res images on disc usually between 20 - 40 images

- 6x4 inch print £5, 5x7 inch print £5, 6x8 inch £5, 8x10 inch £6, 8x12 inch £6, 10x12 inch £8, 12x18 inch £8

- canvas, acrylic and frames pricing available on request.








No comments:

Post a Comment